Sunday, March 29, 2009

RAs, without them Campus would be BOOORING

When I think about Campus Activities, and the people who organize them, I think the Campus Activities Board, Student Affairs, and Community Governing Boards for respective complexes. Until recently, i never realized, or thought about, how much energy RAs, ACCs, and CCs put into creating events and activities for their students. I live in Somerset Hall, and, I dont know about every other buliding, but my RA's like to set up events that will involve the participants to, well, lose their lunch. There have been "Gallon Challenges," involving a gallon of milk; use your imagination as to what that is... There have been "Blender Challenges" and cereal- eating contests. Also, there are always opportunities for floors to challenge on another in "Sex Jeapordy," or "Olympics." Without these activities, I just dont think my on-campus living experience would be the same, so take a minute to either thank your RAs or offer to help set up the next activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment